Define Your Goal And Focus On It

What is the purpose of our lives? the answer to this question is certainly very much and definitely random. Well, determining a goal is very important in our lives, we must know is going to be what we will be able to boast both parents.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhvRO-oPscdoaYZKZv359RQEJ1yGlpqLU4s-k2slx98tIFP7EgUeOZBacWnFU3fx-o6WwvS9oqUigN8L7sCaa0Jwm0bAof3AWzoIQi8myfPYmvqjcK8KaH5z6J3WRX9d1PyRLf9aL0Wigy8/s1600/Define+Your+Goal+And+Focus+On+It.jpg

So how do we decide what the purpose of life? It's easy, as long as you know and know what potential you have, you will easily find out what you will do next. But remember, to achieve a goal that obviously you have to focus on that. Have at least one or two clear goals in your life, if you can not remember your goal, you can make a list of your goal to check them out later if your goal successfully.

Therefore, I want to tell my little experience when began to plunge in the world of blogs. You could say at that moment I was very ordinary and a little knowledge about the blog. Everything about my blog began to collect, ranging from how to create, how to change the template, by way of tinkering I learned html. I learned that during the period of 1 month, and in the end I started my blog.

At that time I was not familiar with the term SEO techniques, even my writing at that time was very bad, therefore I often do a copy / paste on another blog. As a result I vacuum on the blog after a few months, because what I dreamed not materialize. Instance, my blog has very less visitors, less the response from readers, and the income from a blog that I get nothing, even I was insulted when one of the visitors who leave comments on my blog. He said "If you copy / paste appreciated author! Include a link source !! Stupid !!"

Well, it was at that time I was a kid, but keep in mind, I am not a vacuum on the blog of these things, but I was lazy to write articles for remembering my school lessons, especially on that day I was not good at writing articles.

After 2 years, finally I got back in the blogosphere. I'm focused learn all the ways that relate to the blog. As a result I could make a pretty good blog today.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgo7I_2IuRKVZJmGE0JNFV-TN8xRnhwGkrYBfQFjgv9dSYSfp1ZQgIOoNa1-SnA-MBCcyPb7Fw2iu74Ex6ld8kRtCNKKtzAMsa-BoL-_l-SD9uBxtAQQ8R08xJGKd_YwaHHH13KANS1UM5B/s1600/Goals+Motivation.jpg

Indeed, the beginning of my joining the blogosphere is only intended to earn a lot, finally I copy / paste it here. After a momentary vacuum, I finally realized that in order to build a blog, you do not expect a great income and be famous as large websites. So what? 2 conclusion that I got after studying the blog is, "What you need to become a pro blogger is the quality of the writing and the spirit", Just It.

The conclusion of this article is, make a clear purpose in your life. If you want to jump in the blog world, then you should focus on the manner of play blog. Learn and do not give up just one problem. One again, to make a good blog, you must have a very big confidence in my heart that your blog will be the best among the best.

Popular Posts